Thursday, June 21, 2007

up to the date

Let's see....

What can I inform you all about.

Well my birthday was...well it was my birthday. Yup. Not too exciting. Though I did get to go to The KEG Mansion finally!!! Yay! Amazing environment to eat in. I want to move in!!

My mom still hasn't called, which sucks.

On Tuesday I did get my first cake in about 17 years!! That was pretty exciting. Yes, that's how sad my life is. That I get excited when I get a cake for my birthday. I have gotten shared ones in the past between my uncle and me, but they are always cheesecake, because he loves cheesecake and I dislike it a lot. EWwW, I sound like a silly 12 year old ugh.

I have a bday lunch in a couple mins, then another one tomorrow!! WHeeEee. Good times.
Tonight I shall be EYES for my grand ma at the Mandarin. EWWw, but grand ma likes it so I'll be a good grand daughter and eat that crap, hopefully they have some sushi or something I can not get overly grossed out by.

Oh, it's lunch time.

1 comment:

dUbhEAvy said...

we go to tha keg again soon, K!

*hUGz*

saw