Monday, May 28, 2007

BIRTHDAY WISHLIST

As my birthday is slowly but quickly approaching, I know it's time to start generating a BIRTHDAY WISHLIST!! Maybe I already have and don't remember?? Who knows.
But, I have one brewing in my head right now, that needs to be shared for those who can't think of something creative on their own.

1. Black housecoat/robe
2. 2-day Tickets to the VIRGIN music festival in Sept
3. Tickets to Wake Stock (Deftones are playing!!!)
4. Canon macro lens that will work with a Canon 30D SLR (even a Sigma is kewl as it is significantly cheaper, not as good quality, but hey, such is life)
5. Canon Powershot SD430 camera (I need something that is light and easy to carry around)
6. Pretty skin
7. Plugs for my ears that screw on and have a star design, gauged either 8 or 6. It has to be a screw on type as others fall out of my stretchy ears.
8. Canon EW-63II Hood (28-105) lens

HRm..that's all I can really think of, unless someone wants to take me on vacation!!

More may be coming...we'll see.

No comments: