Wednesday, May 23, 2007

holy moly BATMAN

Well well well, look who it is....

ME!!

Whoot whoot.

So, for all none of you that read this I will recount my actions lately.
All weekend (which was extended) I was at my cottage relaxing and enjoying akdov. It was great to get up north and be out of the city for a little bit. I know it is good for my own mental health, so I don't let my mind out of my head and lose it somewhere.

HRm..what else....

I've decided I shall get back into pseudo-modelling. I say pseudo, only because I will never call myself a model. I love doing photoshoots for photographers, but it's not like I have people lined up around the block wanting to shoot me. Though, it seems I may very possibly be working with a known Toronto photographer for a series/project he is doing which is of great interest to me and think suitable for me to be posing for.
I've also had a couple other photographers ask to work with me doing some shoots and such. I think the only interest in me is that I am rather unique looking and intense. I can look 19 and I can look 30.

On a side note, I have been putting up a couple photos a week on deviant.. http://amberfette.deviantart.com/ so check there often!! Feel free to inquire about buying work too...come on I'm a starving artist!!!

On the work front... I won a garden plot! I entered a contest where I had to write a 100 word essay as to why I wanted a garden plot in downtown Toronto and won one of only 12 plots!! For some reason I knew I would get it. Finally my writing skills won me something...though I do really lack writing skills, but that's why I blog and write for shebytches and stuff. To hopefully have my skills constantly growing and developing. I would love to write and photograph some day as a career. I love my regular job, but it is taxing on my health with my disorder (Narcolepsy). See, this is why I need you all to buy my photos!! (ok, they aren't that great, but I try).
WHeeE.

This weekend I'm going back up north for a wedding reception. I have to supervise those crazy kids under the influence...actually more like photograph them while under the influence!! HEHehe.

Ok, I'm going to go attempt to write a piece for Shebytches.

Be good.

No comments: