Monday, November 12, 2007

Crappiest Latte EVER!

How much does it suck when you walk 5 mins/direction to Second Cup to get your favorite holiday latte and when it's actually cool enough to drink...you are back in your office, taste it and it tastes like the barista..or is it barrister (male?) hehe.. umm gave you one that tastes like he managed to figure out the espresso and milk part, but completely lacks the flavour part of it. Ick!

This latte is horrible. If I wanted to drink espresso flavoured milk, I'd stay at work and conjure up something. FFS! This sucks. I don't have time to go back, because my break time is done. So I have this $4 drink sitting here that tastes like s**t, but feel compelled to drink it due to paying for it. I think from now on I'll have to try and leave 10 mins earlier, so I can get off the streetcar and go to the Second Cup where the girls know how to make the best Candy Cane latte around.

Ok, enough of my brief ranting and raving.

No comments: