Monday, November 12, 2007

miss fette

So, it's been a very long time it seems. I will have to give a point form listed update of my world.

- I had my first photography public showing!!! :)
My work is still up and for sale at: PeriDot Resto Lounge in Toronto at 81 Bloor St E (just east on Yonge)

- I did the photoshoot for the hair contest...so my hair is still black and I'm maintaining it..with red in it.

- I went to Spain...it wasn't too shabby.

- Work is work.

- I'm going to Colombia soon.

- I've been working on my photos a lot lately and taking photos whenever possible.

- I got 4 hours of new ink on my body

Ok, that's pretty much the last few months in a nutshell. Life has been extremely busy and always interesting as can be expected. I never really did lead a "normal" life and I'm glad. There's been some twists, some turns and some fun bumps along the way, but everything is making sense and falling nicely into place.
I'm going to try and get something together for shebytches this week, as I've been hardcore slacking lately. BAD ME!!

No comments: