Tuesday, February 20, 2007

dvds and keys

Fine. I get it.

One of my best friends has decided that he no longer wishes to have contact with me. I'm pretty sure this will make some closure in his life (we dated for years). That's fine. My only beef is...I want my fucking DVDs and keys back. I'm not asking for much. I just want what is rightfully mine.
The DVD thing might sound petty to some, but DVDs are my thing. I love my movies..and do not have interest in going out and buying them again...one of which would be hard to find used and new would cost WAY too much. And having paid for them once, I don't see the point in me paying for them again. I was nice enough to lend them out in the first place.


So...if you are indeed reading this..and you know who you are...
I just want my movies (2 or 3) and keys (3 of them) back. You can leave them in a bag at your parents, or leave them at my moms or what have you...just let me know where they are.

Thank you.

No comments: