Tuesday, February 13, 2007

random rant

Oh..I don't beat myself up over the past...NEVEr. I learn from it all....I love my past..I've
experienced soo much and now find it easier to take on life...I'm not afraid of much anymore.
Well obviously big anacondas and such...but you know what I mean. I don't think there's an aspect of a relationship I can't handle...except marriage...don't want to do that. But, I've been engaged 2 times, I've felt my heart break a few times...usually due to me leaving someone...lol...
but ya.... So many people are like "omg as if you've been engaged" or omg..to whatever I throw at them...it's like wtf?? I'd rather know what it's like and know how to deal with stuff...than sit there and wonder... I LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST and love it....if people don't like it..
they can bite me!!

No comments: