Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Wow, I love finding stuff I wrote a time long ago about exs.

Here's a piece that amuses me...

If I could take your heart and beat it with a spiked club; I just might. You don't know the meaning of love. Or maybe you just don't know what it means to love someone. You can only see things from your point of view. And such a select tiny, narrow point of view it is. You say I don't care and that I never make time for you. Am I supposed to magically know your ever changing work schedule? And then plan my everything around that? When you go and break those plans with me anyways. I know you break them to be narcissistic..and not "to be", but because you are. You want to see if I'll bend to you and what you want. Hoping to leave me planless. Sorry darling, but I can have plans at the drop of a hat. Don't play stupid games, like st00pid boys. I don't have time for that nonsense.
Don't tell me and my mom you will drive us to the airport...and this is giving you 2 weeks notice. Then you go and make "lunch plans" with someone else that day and don't even tell me; I have to ask you! That's fucking BULLSHIT and you know it. Dude, I invented BULLSHIT. I know you didn't have plans with a friend. The only plans you could of possibly had would have been with some new chick. (I wasn't born yesterday dumbass! I invented that game too...only I'm the master.) And I really question you having the balls to do that. But if you do, then you truly don't deserve anyone nearly as great as me. And trust me, even though I'm weird and stuff. I am the most interesting and best girlfriend you'll ever have had. Don't you ever forget that fool!

I suspect I was a learning curve for this boy. Learning about what it means to date a real woman, not some BS little girl.

PS. Remember, meeting half way means you move half way too!

No comments: