Thursday, April 19, 2007

cookie love

Oh Goodness. I am officially addicted to cookies. It all started with Second Cup having some super yummy gingerbread ones dipped in milk chocolate in winter..MmmMmMmmm. Then they had gingerbread people half dipped in chocolate...good, but not quite as much.
Now, I eat at Subway every other week and they have incredible cookies..so those are always nice. At work, there always seems to be cookies (I'm not talking about prepackaged crap cookies either...I like fresh baked ones). AND...I seem to make a couple cookies each day (not by the batch as I don't enjoy them if they aren't fresh) getting creative with them.

CCOOOOKKIIEESS!!!!!!! AhHHhh sooo good.

Ok, this is probably my lamest and weirdest post EVER.

I bet GIR would totally get it.

No comments: